Frequently asked questions
Please click on a question below to view the answer.
What do I need to be able to attend a meeting using Webex?
- Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, or Vista **Note: No support for Remote Access on Windows Vista**
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Firefox 1.5 or higher, Mozilla 1.7 or higher or Netscape 8.1 or higher
- Recommend that Active X is enabled for Internet Explorer versions
- 56k or faster internet connection
- Java Meeting Manager on Windows requires Micorsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher or Netscape 8.1 or higher
Does Webex comply with GCSX Code Of Conduct?
How do I hear the presenter?
What is a WebEx Live Meeting?
How do I get login information?
When should I log into the WebEx Live Meeting?
How do I interact with with presenter?
Will I see the presenter or instructor?
Will the session be recorded?
I am having problems logging in.
Keep up-to-date with the Constructionline latest