More buyers than ever before are now using the Opportunities Notice Board to advertise their work leads and supply chain opportunities to you.
Your portal to exclusive contracts
Did you know? As a part of your membership, you have access to the Opportunities Notice Board (ONB) - our exclusive advertising portal - where you can apply to work on projects posted by some of the UK’s leading public and private sector buyers.
And there’s plenty of work available!
More buyers than ever before are now using the Opportunities Notice Board to advertise their work leads and supply chain opportunities to you. In 2015 alone, our buyers posted a total of 216 contract notices on the ONB - from low value, minor works packages to large national framework agreements.
To give you an idea of the sort of work on offer, here’s a snapshot of the opportunities advertised in 2015:
- Goldsmiths University of London - New build office design consultancy work on Batavia Road, London (£2.5 million).
- Buckinghamshire County Council - Construction of a single carriageway road and conversion of existing road into a service road (£3.8 million).
- Hill Partnerships - Plastering, joinery and roofing works at 195 new build residential units in Brentford (£300,000 - £1.5 million).
- Walker Construction - Painting and decorating of two residential properties in Greater London (£10,000 - £20,000).
- Kier Construction Northern - Supply chain opportunity for contractors from multiple trades in Hull.
- Glasgow University - Window glazing repairs at multiple universities in the Glasgow area (£200,000).
- London Borough of Greenwich - Construction of a single storey side extension for a domestic property in London (£30,000 - £40,000).
- South Shropshire Housing Group - Demolition of 12 residential units and construction of an apartment block in Shropshire (£2.4 million - £2.75 million).
A simpler tender process
When applying for works on the ONB, you’ll simply need to provide your Constructionline registration number to bypass stage one of the assessment process – saving you valuable time and money tendering for the opportunity.
And of course, because you’ve already undergone our assessment process to achieve membership our buyers will regard you with trust and confidence when considering you in their selection process.
We'll alert you
When the buyer posts an opportunity on the ONB, they determine a set of criteria for you to meet in order to apply for the contract. This often includes suitable references and notation value, registration with the right work categories, appropriate location of works and membership with an SSIP member health and safety assessment scheme.
So, if you meet the criteria for any contracts that our buyers post on the Opportunities Notice Board, we’ll send you an email alert to notify you about the opportunity.
For information and guidance accessing the ONB, www.constructionline.co.uk/member-zone/suppliers/.
- 05 Feb 2016