Reduce procurement costs and boost tender scores with Constructionline’s supply chain management solution
If you manage a supply chain, you could be eligible for free buyer access to Constructionline’s flexible supply chain management solution – proven to save principal contractors up to £300 per supplier in time and resources and used by over 40% of Construction News’ Top 100 Contractors.
Overview of the benefits
Collecting, managing and verifying your sub-contractors data
- We collect all suppliers' stage one information including Company Details, Financial Records, Health & Safety, Insurances and Equality and Environmental policies.
- Constructionline suppliers with Gold membership will also show verified information from an extended PQQ covering Environmental Management, Equalities and Diversity, and Quality Management. This extended PQQ ensures you keep up with legislation on areas such as Modern Slavery, Anti bribery and Corruption, and Equal Opportunities. Gold and Platinum members also hold a valid SSIP certificate (either Acclaim or 'Deem to Satisfy').
- Platinum members have been subject to an on-premise audit, the results of which will be viewable to you.
- We work with industry experts such as Safety Schemes in Procurement, Companies House and Experian to verify sub-contractors’ data.
- We monitor your supply chain’s data in real-time and alert you if there are any issues.
Business intelligence reporting
- Report on your supply chain to support your tender submissions, such as the proportion of SME businesses that make up your supply chain.
Help attracting new specialist, small and local suppliers
- By joining Constructionline, you'll get instant access to our database of over 45,000 suppliers, many of which are SMEs.
- Our acclaimed programme of Meet the Buyer events allow you to meet face-to-face with suppliers in your local area.
- If you have a specific project that you need suitable suppliers for, we'll help you organise and promote a Supplier Engagement event to attract the right businesses.
- Access our Opportunities Notice Board (ONB) to advertise your work opportunities to our suppliers.
A solution aligned to government’s common minimum standards
- Constructionline’s pre-qualification questionnaire is fully aligned to PAS 91 – a standard pre-qualification questionnaire format commissioned by government and developed by the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Our questionnaire also recognises Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP), granting exemptions for suppliers who are already accredited by a member scheme such as Acclaim Accreditation.
Initially, we started out with Constructionline as a supplier. In regards to winning work opportunities, we found our membership very useful. However, we now operate as a buyer in the majority of cases. This arrangement relieves Osborne in the task of checking suppliers' health and safety, waste licenses and insurances - thus considerably reducing our administrative processes.Nicole Barrett, Compliance Office, Osborne Energy