Reduce procurement costs and boost tender scores with Constructionline’s supply chain management solution
If you manage a supply chain, you could be eligible for free buyer access to Constructionline’s flexible supply chain management solution – proven to save principal contractors up to £300 per supplier in time and resources and used by over 40% of Construction News’ Top 100 Contractors.
Overview of the benefits
Collecting, managing and verifying your sub-contractors data
- We collect, suppliers' stage one information including financial details, insurance documents, health and safety certificates as well as any specifically required licenses.
- We work with industry experts such as Safety Schemes in Procurement, Companies House and Experian to verify sub-contractors’ data.
- We monitor your supply chain’s data in real-time and alert you if there are any issues.
Business intelligence reporting
- Extract data, such as the proportion of SME businesses that make up your supply chain, to support your tender submissions.
Help attracting new specialist, small and local suppliers
- By joining Constructionline, you'll get instant access to our database of over 25,000 verified suppliers of which, 65% are SMEs.
- Our acclaimed programme of Meet the Buyer events allow you to meet face-to-face with suppliers in your local area.
- If you have a specific project that you need suitable suppliers for, we'll help you organise and promote a Supplier Engagement event to attract the right businesses.
- Access our Opportunities Notice Board (ONB) to advertise your work opportunities to our suppliers.
A solution aligned to government’s common minimum standards
- Constructionline’s pre-qualification questionnaire is fully aligned to PAS 91 – a standard pre-qualification questionnaire format commissioned by government and developed by the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Our questionnaire also recognises Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP), granting exemptions for suppliers who are already accredited by a member scheme such as Acclaim Accreditation.
"Initially, we started out with Constructionline as a supplier. In regards to winning work opportunities, we found our membership very useful. However, we now operate as a buyer in the majority of cases. This arrangement relieves Osborne in the task of checking suppliers' health and safety, waste licenses and insurances - thus considerably reducing our administrative processes."