Opportunities Notice Board (ONB)
What do I need to know when applying for work?
When applying for work contracts, please ensure that you fit the criteria and that your Constructionline profile reflects this.
In particular, make sure your profile shows:
- The verified level of Constructionline membership the ONB requires
- Your notation value is suitable for the work
- When applying for multiple lots, ensure that the combined value of these lots doesn’t not exceed your notation value
- Ensure that you have up to date references for the relevant work categories, required for the work
- If an SSIP health and safety accreditation is required, is this showing on your profile
- Make sure all your insurances are up to date
The Opportunities Notice Board (ONB) is available free to all Constructionline registered suppliers. Here you will find the following, advertised by Buyers:
- Work leads
- Supply-chain opportunities
- Framework adverts
- Other Buyer notices
Please Note: Buyers are adding adverts all the time and some have short expiry dates. It is a good idea to check the ONB on a daily basis as part of your work routine. The ONB is accessible through your online profile, for more information, please see our 'how to guide' below.
Buyers wishing to advertise on the Constructionline opportunities notice board should contact their local Constructionline Account Manager for further details on how to access the service.
ONB how to guide
To access the ONB, simply follow the instructions below:
Log in to your Constructionline profile
From your Dashboard, you can navigate to the Opportunities Notice Board.
Once you have entered the Opportunities Notice Board, you can use the tools provided to help you find the most relevant opportunities for your business.
To save the opportunity, click the green Save button. The opportunity will then be stored in your Saved opportunities. To view the opportunity, click on the title (in blue) in the Opportunities dashboard.
Saved searches will allow you to access the opportunities that you have previously expressed an interest in or have saved to view at a later date.
After you click on the opportunity, you can view the full details provided by the buyer, including the contact details needed to apply for the opportunity.
ONB - Hints and Advice
When you first click on the ONB link, you can also carry out specific searches for work, such as:
- The Categories button allows you to choose the type of work you would like to search for, e.g. repair and maintenance services.
- Use the Opportunity location button to choose the locations you would like to view contracts in.
- Ensure you never miss an opportunity - once you have completed your search criteria, be sure to click Save this search criteria to set up automatic email alerts.
If you are a registered supplier and have recently completed work for a Constructionline buyer, we will chase for feedback that can be added to your record for all buyers to see.
Did you know?
You can now complete your Annual Review online. Simply login to your Constructionline profile to access the online forms. Forgotten your login details? Call us on 0844 892 0313 or by email.
Calls will cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
How are we doing?
Tell us how you think we're doing and suggest ways we can provide you with a better service.