SELECT YOUR LEVEL OF MEMBERSHIP
You can choose from four different Constructionline membership levels:
- Associate (level 1) membership provides a free-to-join version of the online platform. Suppliers can benefit from a PQQ data storage service alongside access to contract opportunities. Data is not verified by Constructionline. This level of membership is useful for those suppliers who wish to explore the platform before moving on to more rewarding levels of membership.
- Silver (level 2) membership is the new name for Constructionline’s previous assessment standard. Supplier details in the PAS 91 Mandatory (C1-C4) sections are assessed and verified.
- Gold (level 3) membership adds to the mix further data collection, raising the professional standards of your organisation. All data is verified by Constructionline, rather than just the Mandatory C1-C4 sections. Gold membership also includes a Health and Safety SSIP certificate in the form of Acclaim or a ‘Deem to Satisfy’.
- Platinum (level 4) membership builds on the benefits offered by Gold membership by including an on-premise audit and assessment, demonstrating the highest standard of governance and risk management.
GET ‘FIT-TO-SUPPLY’ WITH CONSTRUCTIONLINE
Used by 60% of local authorities, 50% of large Housing Associations and 40% of NHS trusts as well as Main Contractors; Constructionline is a great starting point for connecting with the public and private sectors. Not only that, Constructionline Silver, Gold and Platinum membership comes with a whole host of benefits, including:
- Free entry to Meet the Buyer events, where you will be able to present your business to key decision makers
- Less paperwork – just complete our supplier assessment once. Your information will be available to all our buyers so you don’t have to fill out new paperwork for every tender
- Dynamic, real-time data verification
- An industry recognised accreditation
- Free access to the Constructionline Opportunities Notice Board
- Flexibility to upgrade/downgrade seamlessly between membership levels
- Less financial information is required from new start up companies
- Choose from thousands of work categories at no extra cost
- Annual membership starts from as little as £78 a year* and is dependent on annual turnover.
* There is a one-off joining fee for new members based on your turnover band. From the second year of membership onwards, suppliers will only pay the annual membership fee.
When applying, use the Constructionline application process to differentiate yourself – include any accreditations you might have, as our buyers can use these as a search criteria which could favour your company. It is also important to register under all the Constructionline work categories that are relevant to your business to ensure you show up in appropriate buyer searches.
Constructionline was instrumental in 85% of our sales last year.”
Peter Burrow, Niblock