Sign up to Constructionline
Get 'fit-to-supply' with Constructionline
Used by 60% of local authorities, 50% of large Housing Associations and 40% of NHS trusts as well as Main Contractors; Constructionline is a great starting point for connecting with the public and private sectors. Not only that, Constructionline membership comes with a whole host of benefits, including:
- Free entry to Meet the Buyer events, where you will be able to present your business to key decision makers
- Less paperwork - just complete our supplier assessment once. Your information will be available to all our buyers so you don't have to fill out new paperwork for every tender
- An industry recognised accreditation
- Free access to the Constructionline Opportunities Notice Board
- Less financial information is required from new start up companies
- Choose from thousands of work categories at no extra cost
- Annual membership starts from as little as £75 a year* and is dependent on annual turnover.
*There is a one-off joining fee of £25 for new members. From the second year of membership onwards, suppliers will only pay the annual membership fee.
When applying, use the Constructionline application process to differentiate yourself - include any accreditations you might have, as our buyers can use these as a search criteria which could favour your company. It is also important to register under all the Constructionline work categories that are relevant to your business to ensure you show up in appropriate buyer searches.
Constructionline was instrumental in 85% of our sales last year."Peter Burrow, Niblock