Firms and clients registered with Constructionline are entitled to use the Constructionline logo. We actively encourage firms to do this as we believe it is an excellent way of promoting their firm’s qualified status, and we encourage clients to place the logo on any tender documentation. Constructionline has, therefore, tried to be as flexible as possible in allowing registered firms and clients considerable freedom in the way in which they may use our logo.
These guidelines must, however, be followed as a condition of its use. They are simply intended to maintain a consistent look for the Constructionline logo and to prevent its misuse.
- The logo may be used on any office stationery, marketing materials, tender documentation, vehicles and plant.
- The logo may be used in monochrome or colour. If it is in colour, it must be in the Pantone colours specified on the logosheet.
- The logo supplied on the logosheet may not be reduced to less than 1.5 cm high UNLESS the words 'U.K. Register of Pre-Qualified Construction Services' are removed.
- At no time must the use and/or context of the logo bring Constructionline into disrepute. Constructionline will be entitled to instruct a registered firm or client to remove the logo if, at its absolute discretion, it considers that continued use is prejudicial to the good name and reputation of the Constructionline service.
- Firms and clients may only use the logo for as long as they are registered with Constructionline. In the event that they are removed from the register, for any reason, firms and clients must immediately desist from use of the logo.
- Constructionline is not liable for any costs that may arise from the requirement for a firm or clients to cease using the logo.
If you have any queries or would like help in using the logo, please do not hesitate to contact us at 0844 892 0313
Not registered yet?Sign up today
*There is a one-off joining fee for new members based on your turnover band. From the second year of membership onwards, suppliers will only pay the annual membership fee.