Constructionline Associate (level 1) membership
Get a taste of what the Constructionline platform has to offer, free of charge.
If you want to see how we can help you build value and achieve more through your tendering, procurement and supply chain processes, why not take out a free Associate (level 1) membership?
In doing so, you will be able to explore the features and functionality of the platform before moving on to more rewarding levels of membership.
Associate (level 1) membership allows suppliers to:
- Store their PQQ data
- View the opportunities notice board (ONB)
- View buyer profiles
- Upgrade to higher Constructionline levels at any point in the future
Buyers and Associate (level 1) members
- On-board your full supply chain without mandating a paid-for service (particularly useful for public sector buyers)
- Have complete visibility of your full supply chain whilst still monitoring Constructionline assessed suppliers (e.g. Silver (level 2), Gold (level 3) or Platinum (level 4) members)
- Undertake manual PQQs for one-off assessments of infrequently used suppliers
- Enjoy free online capability (the Constructionline process aligns to EU procurement rules and PCR2015)
- Use for Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) opportunities
- Take advantage of OJEU / Sub-OJEU opportunities to include advertising methodology and one off assessments
Upgrade your membership through the Constructionline platform
Upgrading your membership with Constructionline has never been easier
Taking out Associate (level 1) membership is a great first step, but in order to harness the full benefits of our service and get your data verified, you need to upgrade to Silver (level 2), Gold (level 3) or Platinum (level 4) membership.
To upgrade today, simply log in to your Constructionline profile and select Upgrade account in the Admin section of your profile menu.Log in