The UK's leading procurement and supply chain management service
Constructionline is the UK's largest register of contractors, consultants and material suppliers for the construction industry. With over 10,000 key decision makers from over 3,800 buying organisations using Constructionline to select quality suppliers, it's a great tool to promote your services and gain access to new work opportunities.
The benefits to you
Silver (level 2) membership
- Access to more buyers - Over 10,000 buyers from 3,800 public and private sector organisations use Constructionline to source contractors and consultants - just like you. You can view some of our buyers here.
- Get 'fit-to-supply' - As a verified member of Constructionline, our buyers will recognise that your company aligns to industry and government standards.
- Tailored assessment - Our questionnaire only asks you for the information relevant to your business - whether you're a contractor, consultant or material supplier/manufacturer.
- Access to the Opportunities Notice Board - Get alerts on our buyers' construction projects relevant to your company's expertise. Contract opportunities range from minor works to large framework agreements.
- Save time and money - Reduce the amount of time and money you spend filling out paperwork. Complete our supplier assessment once in order to provide your information to our database of buyers.
- Free attendance at our regional and national Meet the Buyer events - Meet the key decision makers from the UK's top buyers face-to-face in your local area.
- Third party support from a range of our partners including; Bibby Financial Services and Capita Specialist Insurance Solutions.
- All the benefits of Silver membership, plus...
- An extended Verified PQQ - Our enhanced PQQ question set goes beyond the data collected by PAS91 to include Environmental Management, Quality Management, Equalities and Diversity. It ensures you abide legislation in areas such as Modern Slavery, Anti-bribery and Corruption, and Equal Opportunities.
- Health and Safety SSIP certificate - You will be assessed for and awarded, an Acclaim or ‘Deemed to Satisfy’ SSIP certificate, demonstrating to Buyers you comply with Health & Safety legislation.
- Raising the professional standard of your organisation - Demonstrating to buyers your organisation has been subjected to increased scrutiny around governance and risk management.
- All the benefits of Silver and Gold membership, plus...
- Seamless extension from desktop to on-premise auditing - A structured 1-day audit, delivered by award-winning Health and Safety auditors, demonstrating your compliance with current legislation in regards to policy, procedures and arrangements.
- Feedback and consultation from auditors - Suppliers will be able to discuss with the auditor the observations and recommendations made. In addition, an Audit Report will be provided which includes a clear plan of action and recommended priorities, and where appropriate temporary controls.
- Helping you raise the professional standard of your organisation.