Site terms and conditions
Access to and use of the Constructionline site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Capita Business Services Limited trading as Constructionline (“Constructionline”) (or its licensors) own the copyright and all intellectual property rights existing on or within this site (including but not limited to all database rights, trademarks, registered and unregistered trade marks, service marks and logos). Nothing in the site shall confer on any person any licence or right with respect to any such intellectual property. You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site. No other licence or right is granted.
Capita Business Services Limited
71 Victoria Street,
Registered in England with company number 02299747
VAT no: 618184140
No information on the site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Constructionline or any affiliate. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy completeness or fitness for any particular purpose or any site linked to it. Save to the extent that such limitation is not permitted under English law neither Constructionline, nor any of its affiliates, nor employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained in this site, access to or use of or inability to use this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
Your information and activity on this site must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be in breach of any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights;
- interfere in any way with the proper working of the site and in particular you must not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security, tamper with, hack into or disrupt the operation of the site or surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- engage in spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses, content available through the site, including its content, other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the site, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the site;
- copy, modify or distribute the computer code used to generate web pages on the site (other than as may be expressly permitted under a separate license agreement);
- without authority access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the site, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- access or search the site with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by Constructionline or other generally available third party web browsers;
- send unsolicited email, bulk email, junk mail, spam or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or sites, including without limitation those which are designed to promote, directly or indirectly, a product or site with which you have a business relationship or other commercial connection;
- in any way use the site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the site;
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the site;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with, or your lack of affiliation with, any person or entity;
- use the site in violation of Constructionline’s or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available materials that infringe or misappropriate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
If you violate these use provisions, your access to the site will be terminated without further notice.
The site access may be suspended or revoked at Constructionline’s sole discretion and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance, modification or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Constructionline.
Constructionline will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses (and similar destructive devices) from the site but cannot guarantee the exclusion of viruses (and similar destructive devices) and you should take appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Constructionline or affiliates are necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. While it is the intention of Constructionline that you should find these other sites of interest, neither Constructionline nor affiliates nor its employees shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature for these other sites or information contained in them.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each party to these terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.