The health & safety accreditation service provided by Capita Supplier assessment services
Acclaim Accreditation is the SSIP member scheme provided by Capita Supplier assessment services. Acclaim uses the expertise and knowledge of Capita Property and infrastructure, leaders in health and safety consultancy, to appraise each application.
Acclaim Accreditation enables you to demonstrate your compliance with health and safety legislation.
Why choose Acclaim Accreditation?
Simple. Credible. Transparent.
The benefits of Acclaim Accreditation include:
- Available to all industries
- Backed and quality assured by Capita Plc, one of the UK’s largest Professional Service
- Award Winning formula with 28 Years of Excellence in Health and Safety
- Member of Safety Systems in Procurement – supported by the HSE & universally accepted in public and private sector procurement
- Brand new question set and downloadable ‘evidence check’ list
- Contains just 12 questions and if you're a Constructionline member, you will not need to duplicate any information you have already provided as a part of your membership
- Undertaken by the experts at Capita Property and infrastructure, leaders in health and safety consultancy
- Comprehensive ‘Gateway Review’ to ensure all of the applicants information is appropriate H&S Assessment
- Pricing is based on your annual turnover, making health and safety accreditation affordable whatever your size.
Why is SSIP important?
One application. One fee. One scheme.
Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) was developed to:
- Act as an umbrella body, which is recognised by a large and growing number of buyers
- Give confidence to buyers that you have been successfully assessed to the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 and SSIP core criteria
- Ensure you only need one SSIP scheme, rather than collecting several health & safety accreditations
- Give you freedom of choice regarding your scheme supplier
- Reduce duplication
Click the link below to read our guidance.Learn about SSIP