Home / Buyer Services / Partnership / Beardwell
Together we can offer the best service to our customers at every stage of a project’s delivery and meet company, customer and legal requirements.
As a Principal Contractor we work within a variety of sectors, completing refurbishment, fit-out, new-build, design and build and restoration projects for our valued Clients.
Beardwell wishes to build long term relationships with our trusted supply chain partners; with whom we can work together, with mutual aims and ambitions, to ensure a team approach and to provide an unrivalled service to our customers.
• Treat all of our Supply Chain and their staff fairly and with respect;
• Ensure that the exploitation of people is avoided by ensuring that everyone employed on our projects receives payment exceeding the Living Wage and that intimidation and bullying does not occur at any time;
• Provide a safe environment and supply chain;
• Deliver solutions that satisfy customer requirements;
• Provide clear, fair procurement methods and develop long-term relationships;
• Lead continuous improvement programmes within our supply chain;
• Consult with, listen to and act upon Suppliers’ suggestions with regard to continuous improvement;
• Pay strictly in accordance with agreed terms;
• Taking a non-adversarial approach to dispute resolutions;
• Recognition of excellent supplier performance through repeat business opportunities;
• Provide a safe and healthy workplace;
• Deliver a ‘right first time’ customer solution through better planning, performance measurement and risk management;
• Deliver to an agreed programme, quality and cost;
• Reduce cost and eliminate waste through continuous improvement;
• Develop and deliver innovative solutions;
• Ensure our customers’ success becomes our success;
Beardwell’s strength lies in our supply chain. At Beardwell, we recognise the importance of having a consistent approach to our suppliers, which starts with our pre-qualification and accreditation process. To enable this to happen we have chosen Constructionline as a vehicle to deliver our pre-qualification requirements.
“We believe that positive, productive relationships with our supply chain are vital to continue to deliver the first-class service we have developed over 30+ years of business.”
If you’re not yet a Constructionline member, you can sign up for Silver Membership using the button below. Alternatively, if you are an existing member of Constructionline and have either: Constructionline Associate or Bronze Membership, you can upgrade to Silver membership by logging in to your profile and selecting ‘Review Membership‘ from the left-hand menu.
If you’re currently verified to Constructionline Silver Membership or above, no further action is required.
Register for the Constructionline membership level our partner has directed you to, or the membership level that best fits your company profile. During registration you’ll need to supply the sign-up code you were given in your letter or email communication. Existing Constructionline members will need to upgrade to the appropriate membership level as directed. By joining Constructionline you’ll become part of a 46,000 strong community of likeminded Suppliers. Representing over a quarter of the industry, Constructionline is the UK’s most connected and progressive provider of procurement and supply chain management services.
After you register as a Constructionline member, you’ll receive an email from Constructionline confirming your registration and login details. Once you’re registered, login to the Constructionline portal and ensure that your profile is complete and up to date across all of the appropriate sections.
Constructionline will carry out an assessment of your completed profile within 5 working days of your application and submission for Key Account Suppliers or 10 working days for standard Suppliers. We will let you know if anything requires any updates and assist you through the verification process.
Your message has been received, we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Your message could not be sent at this time.
For assistance pelase email Constructionline@Constructionline.co.uk