The benefits Constructionline can bring you
As a registered buyer with Constructionline, the time and cost consuming hassle of assessing tender submissions and maintaining up-to-date supplier information will become a thing of the past. And that’s not all...
The benefits to you
- Access to over 45,000 contractors, consultants and material suppliers.
- All suppliers' details are managed and kept up-to-date in real-time by Constructionline.
- Choose from over 1,000 work categories for fast, accurate supplier searches and receive results direct to your desktop.
- See all standard supplier information covering: Company Details, Financial Records, Health & Safety, Insurances and Equality and Environmental policies. Constructionline suppliers with Gold membership will also show verified information from an extended PQQ covering Environmental Management, Equalities, and Quality Management. This extended PQQ ensures you keep up with legislation on areas such as Modern Slavery, Anti bribery and Corruption, and Equal Opportunities. Gold and Platinum members also hold a valid SSIP certificate (either Acclaim or 'Deem to Satisfy'). Platinum members have been subject to an on-premise audit, the results of which will be viewable to you.
- Simple framework/advertising methodology and supply chain/in-house list management processes.
- Engage with local SMEs and other businesses from the industry at our regional Meet the Buyer events and project-specific Supplier Engagement events.
- Endorsed by the Office of Government Commerce, the Welsh Assembly, the Northern Ireland Executive and the Scottish Executive
- Training and support provided by your dedicated local Client Relationship Manager whenever you need it.
We have made £12k/y cash savings and have freed up 2-3 days per week of procurement officer time by using Constructionline."Simon Coller, Corporate Procurement Manager at London Borough of Ealing
Why we're different
All information on Constructionline is updated on a daily basis.
Working with the experts
We maintain our standards by regularly talking to trade associations, the HSE, EHRC and the Local Government Task Force to ensure we are aligned with industry standards and new regulations.
We're partnered with several online procurement organisations, providing more access to our database and reducing duplication along the way.